Listed below are some useful family resources. Click on the links to view the information.
CCB and CCS Fact Sheets
- What is Child Care Subsidy (CCS)?
- CCS Activity Test Fact Sheet
- Immunisation and CCS Fact Sheet
- CCS Withholding Fact Sheet
- CCS Change of Circumstance Fact Sheet
- Absences from Child Care Fact Sheet
- What is ‘Liability to Pay’ Child Care Fees?
- CCS Assessment Tips
- Child Care Package Brochure
By law, to finalise enrolment for your child in long day care and kindergarten, you must provide us with an immunisation status certificate that shows your child is:
- up to date with vaccinations for their age OR
- on a vaccine catch-up schedule OR
- has a medical condition preventing them from being fully vaccinated.
For additional information on immunisation, please see fact sheets below.